Brookfield on behalf of our long-term client is recruiting CRJ200 Captains for long-term contract in the Middle East.
Terms and Benefits:
- Contract duration: as long as possible. First 3 months probation
- Commencement date: ASAP
- Monthly fee: Disclosed upon receiving the application
- Block hour: up to 90 per month
- Working pattern: Full time. 3 weeks paid leave after every three months of duty (only applicable if the contract is renewed)
- Accommodation: Provided an individual secured & furnished apartment with Internet Facility.
- Per diem: 50$ per night when staying overnight out of base.
- Ground transport + Positioning flights: Provided
- 1,500 TT hrs, in which at least 1000 PIC hrs on CRJ-200
- EASA/ICAO/FAA ATPL/CPL Licence with valid CRJ-200 type rating
- The last flight within last 3 months
- Valid medical class 1/ English ICAO level 4 or above
- No accidents or incidents history/ No criminal record
- Last 3 pages of logbook with last flight on CRJ 200/CL65
- Last PC on CRJ 200
- Training certificates (CRM, DG, ESP, etc.)