Brookfield on behalf of our long-term client is recruiting CRJ200 Captains for 3 month contract renewable in the Middle East, starting ASAP.
Terms and Benefits:
- Contract duration: 3 months (renewable)
- Monthly fee: Disclosed upon receiving the application
- Block hour: up to 90 per month
- Working pattern: Full time. 3 weeks paid leave after every three months of duty (only applicable if the contract is renewed
- Accommodation: Provided an individual secured & furnished apartment with Internet Facility.
- Per diem: 50$ per night when staying overnight out of base.
- Other benefits: Overtime payment/ Positioning Flights/ Ground transport/ Insurance.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 1,500 TT hrs, in which at least 1000 PIC hrs on CRJ-200
- EASA/ICAO/FAA ATPL/CPL Licence with valid CRJ-200 type rating
- The last flight within last 3 months
- Valid medical class 1/ English ICAO level 4 or above
- No accidents or incidents history/ No criminal record
- Last 3 pages of logbook with last flight on CRJ 200/CL65
- Last PC on CRJ 200
- Training certificates (CRM, DG, ESP, etc.)