HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Structures Technicians for openings in Hartford, CT.
Contract to Hire or Direct Positions are available.
HQ Aero provides guaranteed HASSLE FREE weekly payroll, along with direct deposit on first pay, per diem for eligible applicants, and payroll advances. Additional benefits offered to HQ Aero Technicians: Travel pay and longevity bonuses offered on majority of our contract assignments. Referral bonus is also offered to all of our technicians.
- Minimum 2 years of Structural Sheetmetal repair/modification experience required.
- Corporate aircraft experience is highly preferred.
- Airframe and/or Powerplant License preferred.
- Troubleshoots, inspects and performs maintenance on customer aircraft sheet metal components, composites and hydraulics.
- Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
- Basic PC skills are needed.
- Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.