HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced A&P Mechanics for openings in Hartford, CT.
Contract to Hire or Direct Positions are available.
HQ Aero provides guaranteed HASSLE FREE weekly payroll, along with direct deposit on first pay, per diem for eligible applicants, and payroll advances. Additional benefits offered to HQ Aero Technicians: Travel pay and longevity bonuses offered on majority of our contract assignments. Referral bonus is also offered to all of our technicians.
- 2+ years of mechanical experience and an A&P license is required.
- Corporate aircraft experience is required (Learjet, Challenger and Global preferred).
- Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft.
- Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
- Basic PC skills needed.
- Ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) badge, If applicable.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.