China Southern Airlines Boeing B777 Non-type Rated Captain
AeroPersonnel is pleased to present China Southern Airlines requirements for immediate and upcoming employment of 40 Boeing B777 Captains for a four year renewable contract.
China Southern Airlines offers a unique opportunity for non-type rated Boeing B777 captain positions to current Boeing glass cockpit captains (B737 EFIS/NG, B757, B767 or B747-400).
China Southern Airlines offers an excellent Boeing B777 captain. It also offers candidates the possibility of being based at select locations in Europe or Australia.
China Southern Rotation Options & Remuneration
- Guangzhou with 10 consecutive days off per month guaranteed
- Select locations in Australia and Europe with 8 consecutive days off per month guaranteed
- Commuting with 8 consecutive days off per month guaranteed
The remuneration packages below include salary, all bonuses, allowances and other financial benefits and are applicable for all rotation packages. Before tax (gross) figures are shown for illustrative and comparative purposes only.
Annual before tax (gross) 338,600 US$
Annual after tax (net) 216,000 US$
Monthly after tax (net) including all allowances and bonuses 18,000 US$
Contact AeroPersonnel for full details of further bonuses and allowances
China Southern Boeing B777 NTR Captain Technical requirements
- Hold a passport and ICAO ATPL (with Boeing glass cockpit type rating) from a country with diplomatic relations with China
- 6,000+ hours total time excluding cruise captain or simulator time
- Flown as captain a Boeing glass cockpit aircraft within the last six months
- Age 50 or below and hold a valid unrestricted Class 1 medical
- ICAO Level 4 or higher English qualification
For B744, B757/767 and B787 rated candidates:
- 3,000+ hours PIC on multi-crew, multi-engine commercial jet aircraft with a MTOW of 50 tons or more
- 1,000+ hours PIC on current aircraft (Boeing glass cockpit aircraft weighting 136 tons MTOW or more)
For B737 rated candidates:
- For B737 rated candidates who have a TRI endorsement and 2,000 hours (PIC or FO) on wide-body aircraft 3,000+ hours PIC on the B737
- For B737 candidates who have not flown wide-body aircraft 4,000+ hours PIC on the B737 with a minimum of 2,000 hours on the NG variants
All non-type rated candidates are subject to a training bond.
All B737 candidates will be based in Guangzhou.
AeroPersonnel provides the best Expat Pilot support in China, starting from the moment you apply!
Apply today and visit AeroPersonnel’s website for further details of all our offers.
Last updated: Sept 20, 2018