Job type: Contract/Locum
Aircraft type: Boeing, 737-600 / 700 / 800 / 900 / Max
Sector: Flight Crew
Corendon Airlines is looking for qualified and experienced Boeing 737NG Captains for India Bases. We are offering one year contract which can be extended based on operational needs and your overall performance.
To apply for this opportunity in our Cockpit Crew Team you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Holder of a valid EASA or ICAO Licence with IFR and type rating, rated on the B737-300/900 type aeroplanes,
- Valid PBN endorsement on ATPL licence (for EASA licence holders),
- Holder of a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate,
- Having a minimum of 5000 flight hours experience in total. A minimum of 2500 hours of flight shall be on the B737CL and NG type aeroplanes as a Commander,
- Having a minimum of five years civil aviation experience,
- With at least a ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency,
- Holder of a valid EU passport is an asset,
- No History of Accidents and Incidents,
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated,
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment,
- With a proactive approach to encourage continuous improvement within the company.