ALG is currently hiring for Material Planner role based in Singapore. This role will be a permanent full-time position to work with our growing aviation client.
- To plan, provision, source, subcontract and purchase spares and components from approved suppliers at optimum inventory level to meet customer(s) turnaround time.
- Manage demand exceptions and excursion to ensure smooth production run, through coordination with cross functional teams.
- Participate actively in continuous improvement program and take initiative to enhance material planning process.
- Perform material price analysis as well as cost analysis.
- Update purchase orders records and liaise with suppliers on discrepancies.
- To maximize fill rates, monitor and improve supplier performance.
- Provide updates on supplier delivery status during production meetings.
- Provision and ensure in-house fabricated bushing requirements and specifications are met.
- Ensure all sub-contract orders are monitored and maintain to meet shop requirements.
- Carried out assigned reporting requirements.
- Participate actively in contributing to HSE development and improvement.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- Must have a Diploma in Materials Management, Purchasing Management or other related disciplines.
- Must have 3 years' experience in materials planning
- Must be computer literate, internet capabilities and application software.
- Must be familiar with Airworthiness Certifications.
- Have a good communication, interpersonal skills and situation awareness
- Must be knowledgeable with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Joshua on +63 977 835 4986 / +65 3159 1009 or Jennifer during office hours Mon - Fri between 8.30am - 5.00pm SST.