Important! This job ad is no longer active
Instructors & Trainers, Type Rating Instructor (TRI)
Airbus A320 Family
Small Planet Airlines is offering various contracts for experienced Airbus A320 family Training Instructors and Examiners
- commuting & non-commuting rosters;
- full-time & part-time.
More details regarding conditions:
- Commuting roster (also called 'Floating Base': no fixed base; 20 days ON & 10 days OFF) & non-commuting roster (available in Poland and Lithuania);
- Full-time & part-time (both availble in fixed Polish & Lithuanian and 'Floating' bases).
IF YOU HAVE:
- Valid A320 EASA/JAR FCL ATPL,
- At least 3 000 hours recent experience on A320 including 1 000 hours experience as a LTC/TRI/TRE,
- Valid class 1 medical certificate,
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English proficiency.
AND IF YOU ARE:
- Eager to work in a team,
- Ready to work in a charter airline,
- Interested in working in a dynamic international environment.