: Air Chang’an
B737 NG/ B787 Captains in China
Avionco is presently accepting Resumes from interested B737NG and B787 Captains on behalf of our client in China. This three-year renewable contract and a great chance to upgrade from the B737 to the B787.
This airline is part of Hainan Airlines Group, it offers the same package as Hainan Airlines and allows a month on/month off rotation option. This is a well-paid position with comfortable monthly flight hours (approx. 70) during their high season. They will have new B787 aircraft delivered hopefully within a year and have international routes added to their current network.
The base will be Xi’an which is a historical city as well as a major transportation hub.
This contract offers:
1. Same extremely generous remuneration and benefits package as Hainan Airlines, up to US$25000 per month after tax plus overtime payment on top
2. Different roster patterns to suit individual needs including 4 weeks on 4 weeks off
3. Generous safety bonus and contract renewal bonuses
4. Paid annual leave and sick leave up to 37 days
5. Free international tickets and ID travel
6. Health insurance, loss of license insurance and education benefit provided
7. Instructor positions are available to the right pilots
8. A special bonus of $15000 if pilots can join the Airlines within 3 months of completing CAAC screening.
Our team will provide you with detailed information about CAAC Medical check, study materials for ATP exam and reference materials for Airline and CAAC SIM checks. Our in-depth knowledge and useful feedback from other pilots have helped many pilots successfully complete screening checks. We will guide you through each step of the screening process and provide continuous support during your assignment.
Our hard-working recruitment consultants in the USA, Canada, and China will be on hand to answer your queries.
PLEASE GET IN CONTACT - All applications will be handled in confidential, we will never contact your employers and no personal information will be distributed without your consent.
Current B737 type rating, last flight within past 6 months
Have logged at least 4000 total hours and 500 hours as PIC on type
Hold a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
ICAO English level 4 or above
Age 55 or below
No accidents or incidents reported