Zenon Aviation is pleased to be supporting an Airline in their search for experienced B2 Embraer 145 Licensed Engineers to work on a long term rotational contract based in Africa.
- Long Term Contracts Available
- Competitive Salary
- Accommodation and Local Transportation Provided
- 8 weeks on 4 weeks off rotation
- Flights provided
- EASA, FAA or ICAO License
- B2 Licence with Embraer 145 type rating
- 3 years minimum of line maintenance experience
- Logbook or experience letter of 6 months for the last two years performing maintenance on type.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our B2 Licensed Engineer is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send copies of the following documentation to us:
- Colour copy of Passport
- Logbook or Experience letters
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager, please call our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.