Office, Middle Managers
The Regional HR Manager is responsible for the quality and efficient HR operations and services at her/his regional, implements group policies, programs, and controls outsourced HR services.
- Supports the recruitment and selection processes in key operational roles thus supports the quality staffing and operational efficiency.
- Ensures that the HR processes are compliant with the labor, tax and social security legislation of the countries and responsible for overall improvement of these.
- Manages the on-boarding process and induction programs for new employees, responsible for HR related induction and Company representation to new-comers and candidates in his/her region.
- Manages the entry and exit procedure, lay-offs and terminations.
- Manages HR administration including employment contracts, contract modifications and termination documents.
- Manages maintaining employee records and personal files, including the maintenance of HR Information Systems.
- Supports recruitment projects for operations (flight and cabin crew) and for ops management or base positions.
- Manages the immigration procedure (work permits, residence permits, visas).
- Manages providing support to employees and contractors in hiring, payroll, labor administration, personal taxation and social security matters.
- Manages overall payroll cycle including giving payroll inputs, controlling the payroll calculations, preparation the salary transfers, answering employee queries regarding salary questions.
- Ensures a primary point of contact for HR service providers, instructs and controls outsourced HR services.
- Responsible for preparing regular and ad hoc HR reports, draws the management attention to important trends or critical issues, matters.
- Monitors trends on local labor market, recommends actions and approaches to address the challenges/opportunities.
- Implements group HR policies and programs (aligned to the local legal environment).
- Leads or participates in group HR projects and initiatives.
- Responsible for implementing strategic HR projects and HR initiatives coming from HR startegic department.
- Responsible for efficient communication in HR related matters (changes, joiners, leavers, promotions) in her/his region.
- Responsible for implementing overall performance appraisal cycle.
- Responsible for managing succession planning in key OPS roles such as base manager/base captain/regional manager.
- Responsible for ensuring talent pipeline in key OPS roles.
- Responsible for creating and implementing talent development plans for key OPS roles.
- Responsible for collecting training needs.
- Continuously provides feedback to strategic HR department for improving ongoing processes, policies, systems.
- College or University degree
- Minimum 5 -7 years work experience in HR positions
- Capability to understand complex issues and procedures
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Efficient problem solving
- Good communication skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Customer focused attitude
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Good computer knowledge: MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
If you find violations, report this job