TARCG, The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group
Fulfilling Senior Position With A Competitive Salary.
TARCG (The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group LTD) is a young, dynamic, vibrant, aviation recruitment company with operations covering the UK, Europe, Asia, Middle East & North America. As experts in our field, we help clients significantly reduce their cost per hire by providing them with industry leading candidate attraction solutions, complemented by technology, social media and candidate management.
- To establish and implement the United Kingdom policies for the provision of Instrument Flight Procedures (IFP) in accordance with the Directions to the CAA from the Department for Transport’s including any supporting legislation.
- To ensure that such policies are in accordance with relevant national and international requirements, conventions and safety management principles.
- To approve and oversee the UK’s Approved Procedure Design organisations.
We are now seeking an Airspace Regulator for our client in based in Gatwick, UK. Our client is the UK's aviation regulator and recognised as a world leader in its field. This unique opportunity is now available for a limited time.
The Successful candidate:
- Must be fully conversant in Instrument Flight Procedure design, having undergone recognized training in ICAO PANS-OPS. Experience in an aviation related regulatory capacity is highly desirable.
- Have an understanding of UK airspace and of the CAA’s regulatory role, strategic plan and its legislative framework.
- Experience as an air traffic controller, professional aircrew or the ability to demonstrate an equivalent level of technical expertise is desirable.
- Provides regulatory and policy oversight of Instrument Flight Procedures within the UK
- Approval of the design for promulgation in the UK Aeronautical Information Publication
- Monitoring all approved Instrument Flight Procedure designers/organisations
- Evaluation and approval of Instrument Flight Procedure designs
- Formulate and develop UK policy for conventional and performance based navigation (PBN) Instrument Flight Procedures.
- Providing advice on all aspects of Instrument Flight Procedures, airspace change proposals, Annex 4 charting, supporting navigation aids and ARINC Coding for PBN IFPs.
- Understand and apply the principles of Performance Based Oversight
- Have, or be required to undertake, formal recognised training in ICAO PANS-OPS design criteria.
- Have a good range of negotiating and communications skills and will be fully accomplished in the use of standard desktop publishing IT
- In-depth understanding of ARINC Coding principles for use in the coding of PBN IFPs
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, Global Mapper, Paint shop Pro/Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of aeronautical charts, topographical mapping and coordinate systems including conversions and projections.
To Apply Now for the role of the Airspace Regulator, please apply via the button shown.
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organizations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.
This vacancy is being advertised by The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group Ltd. The services advertised by The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, B2, B1.3, rotary, helicopter, jet2, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, qatar airways, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, stores, flight attendant, operations, Qatar, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, director