Peak Performance Recruitment are delighted to be exclusively supporting one of Europe's leading airlines in their search for a Systems Engineer.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, innovative organisation that can offer experience that is hard to find anywhere else.
The CAMO department is responsible for the implementation of all applicable maintenance and authority requirements, monitoring of the fleet reliability, and maintenance budget of the aircraft and engine types operated. The engineering department employs close to 50 people and works closely with the rest of Technical Operations, Flight Operations, Network Planning, Fleet Management, Finance, Aviation Authorities, Suppliers, etc.
As part of the Systems team you will work on a variety of aircraft types ensuring that;
• AD’s are being processed and implemented
• Reviewing and recommending incorporation of Service Bulletins to enhance safety, performance and reliability
• Supporting other departments within the airline.
The right candidate will have the skills and personality to fit within a small, multi skilled team that is responsible for the continuing airworthiness, safety and reliability of the aircraft and components in line with the manufacturer
recommendations and the regulatory requirements.
In addition, the System Engineer continuously improves products and processes with cost saving
initiatives to help our service in a complex and demanding environment.
· University degree or equivalent in Aeronautical Engineering
· Relevant experience of aircraft types A320/A330/A340 and/or B737NG
· Demonstrative working experience within a CAMO is advantageous
· Knowledge in EASA Part-M & Part-145 regulations
· AMOS experience is advantageous
· Excellent communication skills
· Fluent in English – verbally and written