We have been commissioned by a premier Executive Jet operator to source an Account Manager on a permanent basis for their facilities in the South East of the UK.
Working with a range of high-profile international clients, (including Aircraft Owners / Owners Agents), you will not only gain a thorough understanding of all their current service requirements, but will take on full delivery oversight of safe, cost effective and timely services whilst identifying opportunities to upsell new ones. The role will involve regular travel to client sites and their teams of representatives, as you continually update and manage their individual needs.
- Competitive Salary
The Account Manager is responsible for the following:
- Relationship lead for assigned clients, ensuring their satisfaction
- Ownership of the delivery of services to meet the contractual obligations to the specified clients, in line with the commercial terms agreed
- Oversight of aircraft operations and escalation point for flight issues
- Ensuring timely and accurate invoicing and reporting to assigned clients.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with an ability to foster enduring client relationships
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and an ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proven negotiation skills
- Can do attitude with ability to think outside the box
- Flexible, adaptable and able to remain calm in pressurised situations
- Multi tasker and team player with good knowledge of world geography and time zones
- Above average levels of computer literacy and proven experience of using CRM software
- Excellent written communication and high levels of numeracy
- Flexibility to travel throughout the UK.
- A UK driving licence
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
For a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.