As “B1 and B2 Certifying Staff “you shall report to the Director of Maintenance and your duties and responsibilities as below:
1. The satisfactory completion and certification of all work required by FujAA A/C and contracted operators /customers, in accordance with the work specification.
2. Ensuring that the organizations‟ procedures and standards are complied with when carrying out maintenance.
3. Ensuring through the workforce under his control, that the quality of workmanship in the final product is to a standard acceptable to the FujAA AMO and the GCAA.
5. Ensuring that all sub-contract orders are correctly detailed and that the requirements of the contract/order are fulfilled in respect of inspection and quality control.
6. Responding to quality deficiencies in the area of activity for which he is responsible, which arise from independent quality audits. He will also respond to the Quality Manager in relation to the corrective action required resulting from Quality audits.
7. The appropriate technical resource and standards of workmanship in the hangar facilities to meet those required by the Authorities.
8. Controlling and directing the Supervisory and Certifying staff at his disposal to ensure that the facility is run both safely and efficiently.
9. Identifying and acquiring the resources needed in tooling and manpower to perform contracted maintenance and for producing manpower plans.
10. Planning, organizing and systemizing all aircraft maintenance activities, including the Production Planning for the Schedule Maintenance Inspection.
11. Monitor and review scheduled and unscheduled workshops reports and invoices.
12. Reporting directly to the Director Maintenance, he will be responsible for the control of shift and day supervisors and their adherence to Company procedures, Quality, Health,Safety and Environmental Policies.
13. Ensure that Shift Supervisors (if required) complete all work within agreed program, schedules, taking account of all necessary program criteria, man-hours, delivery milestones and tasks.
14. The role requires co-ordination with the Director of Maintenance in all aspects of work performance standards and targets. This will include the efficient deployment and control of manpower, and include the identification of the need for overtime and additional labor.
15. For the purpose of enhanced communication, he will be required to conduct a shift handover, to include day shift as appropriate. This formal, recorded process will ensure common information is delivered and change communicated.
16. In close liaison with the Maintenance Director, he will recommend training, personal development and advancement of staff and recommend improvements or development of working methods and systems.
17. Responsible for the technical and quality standards of the work performed by the engineering staff under his control. He will ensure that all work is carried out to the requirements of the documentation provided by the FujAA AMO.
18. He will ensure that the issue of CRS certification for Maintenance, Repairs and Modifications carried out under his supervision will only be issued when work is performed in accordance with approved data.
19. He Should discover any conditions which he considers that would significantly jeopardize personal Safety or Continued Airworthiness; he shall without delay report the occurrence to a member of the Director Maintenance and to the Safety & QA Department.
20. The responsibility for the use of correct tooling and safety equipment specified in the manufacturers‟ instructions are included in the role of Supervisor as is the maintenance of clean and tidy working conditions.
21. Ensuring availability of suitable tools, equipment and the updated airworthiness data required for the planned works.
22. Responsible for the timely calibration of all equipment and tools requiring same.
License rated on B1 and B2