Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, Aeronautical Engineer
United Arab Emirates
Diamond DA42, Diamond DA40 NG
- Job Description & Responsibilities
- Perform and Certify all schedule/unscheduled maintenance on all aircraft and simulators.
- Ensure maintenance tasks and certification of aircraft during maintenance scheduled and unscheduled inputs are carried out to the highest possible standards of safety, quality and serviceability
- Ensure that the approved maintenance Program, Maintenance Manual, Overhaul/Servicing Manual, Maintenance Organization Exposition (MOE), Technical / Engineering Procedure Manual, Customer’s Procedures, best industry practices are complied with.
- Adjust, repair, troubleshoot or replace malfunctioning components or assemblies, using tools, special tools etc
- Interpret flight test data in order to diagnose malfunctions and performance problems.
- To ensure all off-aircraft tasks like procurement of spares etc. are followed strictly as per procedures.
- Ensuring that Avionic test and measuring equipment has been calibrated and that records are maintained.
- Ensure that Engineering, CAMO, Quality, Safety Procedures are complied with to achieve Good Maintenance Practices.
- Essential Qualifications
- B2 (Avionics) license.
- Type rated.
- Avionics systems knowledge level III
- Minimum of 5 years of avionics maintenance experience; line, base and shop.
- Thorough experience in servicing, Inspection, Operational & Functional Testing, Troubleshooting, Repairing, Modifying, Component, Supervising, Issuing CRS for all related electrical and electronic tasks
- Continuation trainings of Human factors, Fuel Tank Safety, Electric Wiring Interconnecting System, SMS, Airworthiness Limitations, Planning & Reliability.
- Excellent communication skills with command over English language;
- Possess extremely high caliber individual, with a consultative management style
- Strong relationship building skills