We have been commissioned by a premier supplier of both Line and Base Maintenance support to the Executive Jet market to source a Software Test Engineer on a contract basis for their facilities in the South East of the UK.
This role offers the right candidate an excellent opportunity to join a highly collaborative team working with the latest technologies and engineering processes. As a product focussed business, you will be joining the sprint team developing test artefacts to prove the acceptance criteria of user stories and working closely with the Product Owner and stakeholders to ensure the system meets our high-quality standards.
· Writing, maintaining and executing test cases that effectively exercise identified customer scenarios.
· Development of automated test collateral using Selenium (and Protractor in Angular front-end environments).
· Contribute, in conjunction with other members of the team, to ensure all software errors are identified and corrected.
· Reporting on various KPIs and metrics.
· Taking an active role in sprint planning, retrospective and reviews.
· Validating the successful delivery of sprint goals and user stories.
· Maintain the testing collateral utilising version control systems.
· Promoting re-use of test collateral.
· Production of test plans and contribution to the test strategy.
· Understanding customer requirements and working alongside the product owner to assure acceptance criteria are met.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
· Experience with Selenium development using C# drivers.
· Experience with Angular testing using Protractor.
· Experience with a manual testing framework such as Microsoft Test Manager
· Knowledge of utilising defect tracking systems, ideally VSTS.
· Exposure to working in a TDD environment.
· Experience utilising version control systems, preferably Git