Flight Operations, Other
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Worldwide flight planning;
- Arranging the overflight/landing permissions, ground handling, slots, fuel, catering and transport;
- Maintaining and monitoring the crew flight time limitations according to ORO.FTL requirements and the company operations manuals;
- Extensive use of the Eurocontrol flight monitoring tools;
- Maintain and update the operations management systems during the whole shift;
- Calculating and monitoring the crew duties according to the flight time limitations;
- Direct communication with the crew members, information providing;
- Worldwide logistic arrangements for the crew members;
- Crew qualifications monitoring;
- Crew planning system administration;
- Interesting and challenging position in an expanding company based in QUADRUM business center;
- Competitive salary and social benefits, including health insurance;
- True opportunity to face international business environment;
- All conditions required for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to combine work with studies.
- Working knowledge of AIR-OPS; flight planning knowledge;
- High-level knowledge of Meteorology; good geographical knowledge is essential;
- A good understanding of the aircraft performance, weight and balance;
- Good communication and team working skills;
- Flexible self-starter, able to work using initiative; ability to analyze and prioritize multiple tasks;
- Languages: Fluent English essential, other languages are an advantage;
- VGTU AGAI degree would be an advantage.
- Ability to work in shifts, including night time.
- Experience in commercial aviation is preferred but corporate aviation experience will be considered.
- The ideal candidate must be well-organized with the ability to multitask, work under pressure alone and in the team, maintaining a polite and professional manner at all times.
If you find violations, report this job