Primary Location: GERMANY-OCONUS-ILLESHEIM
Security Clearance: NAC-I
The Regional Manager works with senior management to ensure production schedules are accomplished, and quality assurance, environmental, health and safety programs, policies, processes, procedures and controls are implemented at all times. Ensures that performance and quality conform to established standards and governmental agency guidelines ensuring sustained customer satisfaction. Establishes and sets the processes of production accomplishment within functional area of program management. The Regional Manager may be assigned to a specific functional area, and job duties may vary based on assignment.
(Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)
- Implements the processes and procedures for production management, while enforcing quality, environmental, health and safety programs to meet the program goals established by management.
- Consults with senior management in determining functional area program processes to assure efficiency and best performance results.
- Responsible to program management for maintaining established program schedules within budget and for the resulting measures being presented to senior management and the customer.
- Works directly with supporting program functional areas to ensure that inspections, statistical process analyses and audits are conducted on a continuing basis as specified to enforce requirements and meet overall program specifications.
- Develops internal support procedures concerning manning, management, and performance for assigned functional area.
- Evaluates present and future contract task order requirements and performance on a continuing basis to ensure required funding, personnel, material, equipment and facilities are available.
- Ensures that all administrative actions and procedures in support of the program are carried out in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contract and in an effective and timely manner.
- Directly interfaces with customer ensuring contract compliance and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Provides leaderships and knowledge training to staff members and teams as necessary.
- Develops staff and determines best methods for performance enhancement.
- Responsible for the program production schedule, while maintaining quality assurance and safety compliance, including ISO compliance.
- Performs other qualified duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skills
- Must possess management, leadership and administrative skills.
- Knowledge of electrical, electronic, mechanical and associated systems principles to manage properly all probable work tasks.
- Knowledge of quality control, production and supply procedures required to perform job assignment.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum eight (8) years aircraft maintenance experience, with five (5) years supervisory experience.
- Completion of a U.S. military tactical aircraft maintenance or technical school is desired.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Required to climb, stand, stoop, bend, stretch, crouch and work in tiring and uncomfortable position.
- Frequently lifts parts and equipment up to 20 pounds.
- Occasionally lifts objects up to 50 pounds.
- Most heavy lifting is accomplished through the use of mechanical devices.