Primary Location: UNITED STATES-TEXAS-CORPUS CHRISTI
Security Clearance: NACLC
The Human Resources Generalist Senior will perform a variety of administrative Human Resources (HR) functions in areas such as employment, benefits, training and development or employee relations for the company.
- Routine HR Support Services
- Assist and conduct hiring and orientation programs
- Represent HR department in certain environments
- Provide guidance to various levels of employees regarding company policies and procedures for assigned HR functions
- Send enrollment information and payment to benefit plan providers and other administrators
- Conduct new hire orientations and various HR presentations
- Assist with recruiting for assigned department by participating in career fairs and answering questions from interested candidates
- Review applications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills and salary requirements
- Distribute and update information pertaining to assigned HR function
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Professional speaking ability directly t a person via the telephone or internet
- PeopleSoft knowledge preferred
- Posses a high degree of proficiency in assigned function and attention to details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in an associated discipline.
- Two (2) years of experience in HR or a related field may be substituted for each year of the four (4) years of college.
- Typically, 4-6 years business experience within the HR field.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Living and working conditions at the assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable.
- Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
- Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions.
Ability to travel domestically and internationally.