We are offering a job for Direct Entry Captains on DHC-8 Q400 (with or without Type rating on DHC-8) to come and join airBaltic on Permanent contract.
Within 1,5 year time the airline guarantees Captain position on a brand new Airbus A220-300 aircraft.
- Minimum high school diploma
- Excellent communication skills and leadership abilities
- EU citizenship
- Valid EASA Medical Class 1
Foreign Language (English) Requirements:
- ICAO English 4 or higher
- Valid EASA ATPL license with IR ME (A) (EASA form 141)
- >3000 hours total experience
- >1500 hours experience on CS-25 aircraft
Conditions for the job application:
- The successful candidates should be self-motivated, committed to the highest standards of safety and responsibility, and willing to relocate to Baltic States for the contract duration period
- Only online applications will be accepted
- Candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be shortlisted and invited to take part in the screening process
- Background check will be conducted on all applicants
- Restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated
- Fixed roster option (5/4 5/3 working days and days off) or Flexible roster
- Work in a developing, stable and innovative European airline
- Competitive compensation package and social guarantees
- Potential yearly income range** 60 000 – 110 000 EUR (gross) in accordance with pre-defined remuneration policy, average productivity and including other optional monetary motivation tools.
- Multicultural work environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Benefits associated with airline industry