A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
To fly the most modern single-aisle jet-aircraft on the market. Leading-edge technology and systems integration, advanced materials and latest-generation aerodynamics which supported the demonstration of unmatched dispatch reliability and economy results during the test and route-proving flights. State of the art Flight Deck design normally only found on business jets, the Cockpit Suite has been designed by pilots with many decades of experience on all major aircraft. Complying with the latest in human factors and modern ergonomics, highest level of automation on non-essentials and so much more created for pilots who enjoy flying.
Join our fast growing airline as a direct entry First Officer Airbus A220-300 (known also as Bombardier CS 300), one of the biggest, fastest and most modern commercial aircraft in the world!
- Minimum high school diploma
- Excellent communication skills and leadership abilities
- EU citizenship
- Valid EASA Medical Class 1
Foreign Language (English) Requirements
- ICAO English 4 or higher
- Valid JAR –FCL or EASA ATPL
- At least 300 hours of Commercial Air Transport (CAT) operations on aircraft with EFIS, FMA and FMS systems - MTOW of the aircraft at least 5,7t
Conditions for the job application
- The successful candidates should be self-motivated, committed to the highest standards of safety and responsibility, and willing to relocate to Baltic States for the contract duration period
- Only online applications will be accepted
- Candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be shortlisted and invited to take part in the screening process
- Background check will be conducted on all applicants
- Restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated
- Working in a developing, stable and innovative European company
- Competitive compensation package and social guarantees
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Benefits associated with airline industry