Please apply to this position on the Atlas Air careers website.
Flight Time Requirements
Minimum of 2000 hours of total time
1500 TT and a Graduate of a 141, 142, or a US Military Training Program and holds an SIC/PIC Type Rating in a Turbojet Aircraft
A minimum of 500 hours Turbine
- FAA Multi-Engine Airline Transport Pilot Certificate or Restricted Multi-Engine Airline Pilot Certificate
- Current FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate
- FCC Radio License
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Current passport holder with no restrictions on international travel
- Has the ability to pass a 10 year security background check and a DOT pre-employment drug test
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state and local laws.