Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one of the UK’s Premier FBO & Maintenance Repair Organisations to source an AOG Engineer on a permanent basis for their facilities based in Stansted.
As the AOG Engineer, you will be responsible in the first instance, whilst deployed, for the administering of the companies AOG requirement on a worldwide spectrum and on an as and when required basis.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• To remain fully prepared and able to travel at short notice, to ensure the company delivers the very highest level of response on a consistent basis, to its demanding customer base.
• Whilst on deployment, he or she will maintain the very highest standards of communication to both our customer and the company.
• He or she will ensure that all work was undertaken as instructed remains within the capabilities of the companies MOE and subject aircrafts associated state of registry.
• He or she will display themselves in company uniform at all times and will be expected to maintain the very highest standards of appearance.
• He or she will be solely responsible for the “perceived” ownership, equipping, stock control and replenishment of the AOG Response vehicle.
• He or she will be solely responsible for this vehicle appearance and regular attention, to ensure it depicts the very highest level of customer perception at all times.
• When he or she is not deployed on any AOG activity, the individual will form part of the companies maintenance staff and as such revert to being responsible to Corporate Base Maintenance Manager, whilst remaining in an ever ready and standby state.
• Compliance with company Procedures and in particular - Health, Quality and Safety policies.
• Ensuring compliance with the company Safety system in respect of actively advocating, promoting & implementing safety policy – Identification, assessment and resolution of risks & hazards, ensuring operational safety in the workplace, implementing corrective & safety actions within required timescales, ensuring staff at the Stansted “Corporate Jet Centre” remain actively aware & comply with requirements of the company safety system. Actively participate in company management & safety forums.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Highly organized and able to prioritise work in a fast paced environment.
• Proven ability to provide effective management of resources.
• Recognised Apprenticeship
• Full unrestricted ‘B1’ or ’B2’ license (B2 engineers are required to have electrical privileges.)
• ‘A’, ‘C’, licenses
• Engine run approval
• Minimum of four company aircraft type approvals (EMB135/145, EMB170/190, B737CL & NG, BAE146 & RJ, CL600)
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Kevin Small, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.