Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one of the UK’s Premier FBO & Maintenance Repair Organisations to source a Cylinder Technician on a permanent basis for their facilities based in Southend.
As a Cylinder Technician, you will be carrying out testing, fault finding, repair and reassembly of oxygen cylinders.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Carry out tests, fault finding repairing and reassembly of products in accordance with original manufacturers manuals and instructions
• Ensure quality standards and procedures are observed and maintained
• Establish and maintain a legally compliant and safe working environment ensuring risk assessments are undertaken as needed
• Prepare workshop reports and material reviews to allow the purchasing and commercial departments to create customer estimates
• Understand customer needs and ensure these are met/exceeded at all times
• Perform any other duties within your capabilities as directed by the Company
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Sound understanding of Hydrostatic testing
• Ability to read OEM manuals
• A background in an aviation environment essential with previous experience in a similar role preferred
• Good understanding of MS Office and business systems and procedures
• Ability to interoperate manuals and record inspection findings
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Kevin Small, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.