Permanent Opportunity - Global Sales Director
TARCG, The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group
Global Sales Director – Riga Latvia and Copenhagen
Accommodation Provided + Travel Opportunities + Good Salary
TARCG (The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group LTD) is a young, dynamic, vibrant, aviation recruitment company with operations covering the UK, Europe, Asia, Middle East & North America. As experts in our field, we help clients significantly reduce their cost per hire by providing them with industry leading candidate attraction solutions, complemented by technology, social media and candidate management.
We are now seeking a Global Sales Director for our client based in Riga, Latvia. As Global Sales Director, your main goal is Directing, driving and monitoring direct sales for all routes and markets. Our client is a well-known airline and online travel agency with stations in Scandinavia, Nordic regions, eastern Europe, central Europe and the United States. You will have the opportunity to travel widely.
What We Offer:
- Start: ASAP
- Term: Permanent
- Location: Riga, Latvia
- Salary: (Please speak with a member of our team)
- Accommodation provided
- Relocation package
- Travel opportunities
- Must be EU citizen
- 5 Years Aviation experience
- Experience in low-cost airline, GSA or Online Travel Agency in similar position is a requirement.
- Proven track record in sales management.
- Experience and understanding about sales processes and different markets;
- Outstanding analytical skills, experience in Revenue management will be considered as a great advantage;
- Understanding and literacy in eCommerce and marketing, knowledge about todays tools, possibilities and channels;
- Self- motivated energetic and innovative personality, ready to make one step further to reach goals and who is comfortable managing others in an inspirational and encouraging way.
- University degree in economics, business development and similar;
- Passionate about travel and the area they are working within. Motivated by achieving results through their team and at ease negotiating with suppliers where appropriate.
- Natural organizer, ability to multi-task with high attention to detail.
- Supervising and driving daily activities with the team of route managers.
- Responsibility for sales on all routes.
- Driving sales, short term, long term.
- Responsibility of achieving goals for loadfactors and yields.
- Creating sales campaigns and driving direct sales activities with marketing department.
- Create regular reports for management, deliver important information about route performance immediately;
- Improve and create internal processes and procedures for identifying issues and potentials in existing network;
- Communicate information to the whole Commercial team in efficient and timely manner;
- Identify strongest and weakest sales channels on each market, identify potential and submit proposals to the management;
- Participate in new route and network development;
To Apply Now for the role of the Global Sales Director please apply via the button shown.
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organizations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.
This vacancy is being advertised by The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group Ltd. The services advertised by The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, B2, B1.3, rotary, helicopter, jet2, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, qatar airways, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, stores, flight attendant, operations, Qatar, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, director