Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, Unlicensed Mechanic / Technician
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic for openings in Pinellas Park, FL.
This is a CONTRACT TO HIRE position.
- Performs various facilities maintenance duties including: Heavy Preventive Maintenance on systems and equipment.
- Performs basic carpentry, electrical, mechanical, air conditioning, plumbing, plastic or sheet metal fabrication, or associated work on plant facilities using power tools.
- Light janitorial duties expected.
- May perform routine inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary.
- Basic equipment/machines repair (NOT PARTS) and troubleshooting skills, for both electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Carpentry and plumbing experience required.
- Strong troubleshooting/diagnostic skills; proficient with multi-meter
- Electrical Controls and PLC experience/troubleshooting (ability to program is desired)
- Hydraulic experience (Pump repair/rebuilding; servo valve repair, etc.) to include reading hydraulic schematics
- Extensive equipment maintenance including HVACR experience (troubleshooting and repair, with EPA 608 cert)
- Light fabrication skills/Mill and Lathe experience (making simple parts like brackets and spacers);
- Commercial plumbing repairs
- Industrial electrical experience (480V, 230V and 120V, running and bending conduit, proper wire sizing for required tasks, etc.)
- Ability to pass 10 Year Criminal Background Check required.