Important! This job ad is no longer active
Pilot, Captain / Commander
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Chief Pilot for openings in New Castle, DE.
- Must meet the minimum requirements to serve as a Chief Pilot as required by FAR 119.71(C)
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience, within the past 6 years, as pilot in command of an aircraft operated under part 121 or part 135
- Must live local to the New Castle, DE area
- Minimum total time: 5,000 hours
- Minimum PIC time on turbo jet: 1,000 hours
- Type rating for at least one or more of the following aircraft types preferred: Gulfstream IV, Falcon 50/900/2000, Lear 45
- Valid Airline Transport Pilot License
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous management experience required
- Previous Part 135 Chief Pilot experience preferred
- Continual on call availability during non-business hours
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to analyze and problem solve in a fast pace environment
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.