Maintenance Repair Operations, Other
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Data Analytics & Development-SQL Servers for openings in Fort Worth, TX.
- Development and enhancement of the Common Capacity Model (CCM) Database.
- Develop user interface reports/forms to allow Capacity and Rate Readiness (CRR) modelers to quickly identify and cleanse erroneous data from the database.
- The user interface will also allow Supply Chain Management (SCM) buyers to upload sourcing data and generate canned reports from the CCM to help guide sourcing decisions.
- Will assist the CCM architect in streamlining the SQL queries, VBA coding and development of diagnostic reports to alert the capacity database administrator when problems arise.
- Additional tasks are to connect SCM’s sourcing tools into the CCM to automate data entry.
Specific duties include:
- Use of SQL and VBA to develop, test and deploy CCM capabilities.
- Further refinement of standard Excel templates including VBA macros for CRR team analysis of suppliers’ survey data.
- Generate standard report and user interface forms to allow non-technical users to utilize CCM for capacity reporting and sourcing decisions.
- Assist in data system integration with SCM sourcing tools.
- Troubleshoot existing CCM model as required.
- Software Skills: MS Access Advanced, MS Excel Advanced and SQL.
- Technical Skills: Data Cleansing Techniques, User Interface Design and VBA.
- Bachelors of Science along with 6-10 years of experience or MS along with 4-8 years of experience.
If you find violations, report this job