Salary : Suggest wished annual salary
Location : France
Contract : Permanent
AeroConsulting is looking for a Sales Manager of the HEMS activity for one of its clients, the largest private helicopter operator specialized in the sanitary transport, operating more than half of the HEMS bases in France, and maintains aircraft on behalf of the French government as well.
Under the responsibility of the Sales Manager, you are in charge of implementing the company business policy and to ensure the follow-up of each customer in a constant concern to optimise their satisfaction. You participate with the sales manager in development of new products and in search for new markets, in the tenders context.
In particular, you:
- follow up customers on exchanges basis and regular visits;
- Keep track of the SAMU markets conditions performance;
- Interact with the various services of the company to ensure the effective implementation of the contractual benefits;
- Bring the information back to the sales department and to the Operations management;
- Analyze the current and future needs of clients
- Are the force of proposition on innovative solutions.
This position is based in South of France (VAR - 83).
From hight level Commercial Training, + 5 after bachelor, you have 5 years minimum experience in a position with commercial responsibilities, ideally acquired in the aerospace sector.
Good level in English required.
You want to put your power of conviction, your sense of listening and communication, your relational ease and your organization skill to the service of a carrier group. Your charisma and your proactivity will allow you to succeed in this position.
SUGGEST WISHED ANNUAL SALARY WHEN APPLYING