Discover life in the sky on board Europe’s #1 airline Ryanair. Crewlink, Ryanair’s official recruitment partner for Cabin Crew positions across Europe, are delighted to announce our comprehensive new recruitment programme for Summer 2018. Our new Cabin Crew roles offer real and exciting career opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress within the Ryanair brand, while exploring Europe’s favourite destinations, sampling new cultures on your days off and meeting interesting people each day, all whilst providing our customers with an excellent travel experience.
This permanent position offers a guaranteed two-year contract with the potential for permanency, a highly competitive basic salary along with a generous joiners’ allowance and a new productivity bonus for crew members who excel in this fast paced, fun and challenging role.
Some of the amazing benefits of your new career with us include:
- Free Ryanair Training Course
- Daily Per Diem provided whilst training.
- Two-year guaranteed contract upon successful completion of training, with potential for permanency.
- This competitive package also includes a €750 Joiners’ Allowance.
- Potential productivity bonus of €1,800 per annum.
- Unlimited highly discounted Staff Travel rates.
- Flexible 5 days on/3 days off staff rosters.
- Explore new cultures and cities with colleagues on your days off.
- Amazing career advancement opportunities with Europe's favourite airline Ryanair.
- The adventure and experience of a lifetime within our Cabin Crew network.
Barcelona – February 27
Bologna – February 27
Valencia – February 28
Venice – February 28
Seville – February 28
Rome – March 5
Milan Bergamo – March 5
Catania – March 6
Madrid – March 6
Naples – March 7
Plenty more dates are available on our site. Recruitment days are held regularly around Spain, Italy, Greece, Romania, Germany, the UK and Ireland.
1. Applicants must hold a EU Passport.
2. You must be between 5"2 (157 cm) and 6"2 (188 cm) in height
3. You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
4. It helps if you are hardworking, flexible, and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
5. Flexible and happy to work a shift roster.
6. Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a ‘can do’ attitude.
7. Comfortable speaking and writing in English
8. A passion for traveling and meeting new people.