Maintenance Repair Operations, Unlicensed Mechanic / Technician
Below is a global job overview with details of the job nature and location.
- Job Title: Airworthiness Review staff
- Number of Profiles requested: 1
- Type of contract: permanent contract
- Location: Paris, France
- Starting Date: As soon as posssible
- French and English speaking requested
The candidate will be in charge of:
- Perform Airworthiness review;
- New aircraft integration in the company’s fleet (in the Airworthiness management system);
- Coordonate leasing audits;
- In charge of Phase in/Phase out;
- Management and survey of the training of the airworthiness review department.
- Below is a list of skills required by Employer to perform the Job as per the above description:
- At least 5 years of experience in the airworthiness management;
- Technical and regulatory knoweldge. Knoweldge on certifications such as Part M & 145;
- French and English speaking;
- An experience with TRAX is a plus.
If you find violations, report this job