Pilot, Captain / Commander
Airbus A320 Family
- Base: India - Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Bengaluru;
- Contract length: 1 year, renewable;
12 weeks on / 4 weeks off
9 weeks on / 3 weeks off
6 weeks on / 2 weeks off
- Salary: Attractive salary package;
- Travel allowance;
- Housing allowance;
- TRI: Total 5,000 hrs. including 2,000 hrs. on type as PIC a minimum of 200 hrs. instructional experience on a variant of the A320 family;
- TRE: Total 5,000 hrs. including 3,000 hrs. on type as PIC with a minimum of 500 hrs. instructional experience on a variant of the A320 family.
- Valid ICAO ATPL License with A320 TR;
- Minimum 10 hours of Flying experience including at least three takes-off and landings within the preceding six months, only on type/variant of aircraft.
- Valid class 1 medical;
- English Language Proficiency (ELP) - Minimum Level 4;
- 60 years old maximum.
- Updated CV;
- ICAO ATPL with a valid A320 TR;
- Valid class 1 medical certificate;
- Passport copy;
- Incident/ accident free record;
- Endorsement issued by the same aeronautical/licensing authority, which has issued the foreign licence;
- Flight Radio Telephony licence/authorization;
- Certified Log Book (last 6 months of the logbook).
If you find violations, report this job