Our client: China Eastern Airlines Corporation Limited is an airline headquartered in Changning District, Shanghai, China. It is a major Chinese airline operating international, domestic and regional routes. Its main hubs are at Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, with secondary hubs at Kunming Changshui International Airport and Xi'an Xianyang International Airport. China Eastern Airlines is China's second-largest carrier by passenger numbers. China Eastern and its subsidiary Shanghai Airlines became the 14th member of SkyTeam on 21 June 2011.
The candidates: Captains with current A-320 type ratings with minimum of 3,000 hours total time and 600+ hours P.I.C. on type.
The terms: on offer in brief are:
3 years renewable contracts
Local (30 annual leaves); 6 weeks on 2 weeks off; 6 weeks on 3 weeks off; 4 weeks on 4 weeks off
Up to USD 22,000 per month (Depending on working modes)
Annual bonus up to $ 6,000
Safety bonus: $12,000 per year.
Renewal bonus: Up to $ 30,000
Housing allowance: $ 1,000
Tickets: 5 domestic OPEN tickets of CE
6,000USD refund/year; Or 12 OPEN international tickets of CE
Insurance + medical cover and loss of licence
In General: These are genuine opportunities for quality pilots. The company, although expanding, retains a close and supportive relationship with its group of foreign pilots, making for a very rewarding overall experience with a lucrative financial package and career enhancement. The location is one of the best in the region. Brookfield Aviation China will provide support and guidance to pilots during the selection and validation processes and throughout the years of the contract period. Our staff are all bi-lingual Mandarin / English and available to make your visits and life in China for you and your family as rewarding as possible.
Whether or not your experience matches these requirements, you are welcome to register with Brookfield Aviation International, on-line, let us know the type of opportunity which would interest you and we will notify you whenever we have such a position available and for which you are qualified. Confidentiality and discretion are assured.
- Hold an ICAO Airline Transport Pilot License Certificate issued by the Civil Aviation Administration of the respective country that has established diplomatic relations with China. The Crew Member must hold a current A320 type rating.
- Have logged at least 3000 total hours and 600 hours as PIC on type.
- Hold a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate.
- Fluent English when conducting aviation tasks, holding ICAO level 4 or above.
- The last flight date on type A320 is no more than 6 calendar months
- and the latest proficiency check is still valid.
- No accidents or incidents reported.
- No criminal record.
- Age 55 or below.