Important! This job ad is no longer active
Pilot, First Officer / Co-Pilot
Boeing B737 NG
Flying the right-hand seat of the Boeing 737, you deliver a safe, comfortable and on-time flight for our passengers and crew!
- Legally entitled to work in Singapore
- A Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore issued ICAO ATPL (foreign ATPL will be required to undergo licence conversion which requires an instrument rating and a proficiency check that has a minimum of 6 months' validity.)
- Total Flight Time of ≥ 1500 hours.
- Minimum of 1,000 hours on civil registered transport aircraft certificated for multi-crew operation.
- Minimum of 500 hours on Boeing 737.
- Demonstrate the ability to speak and understand English with a minimum of ICAO Level 5 or above
- Candidates who are not B737 type rated, will be required to pay for the type conversions.
- Fixed term contracts available with contract completion bonus.
- A keen learner with a strong passion for aviation
- A team player who demonstrates composure, confidence and maturity
- A sense of humour to brighten up the day of everyone around you
- Definitely the 'Scootitude' DNA in you!