WHERE HAVE ALL THE #B737NG CAPTAINS GONE ?
I am now seeking for 10 x #B737NG Captains, those who would like to join with the low-cost airline in SOUTH KOREA, please get in touch ASAP for Screening slots in #June2018, in #Seoul.
Base: Seoul / Busan
Roster: 9 consecutive days off per month plus Annual leave.
- In Training: USD 7,000 Net
- After Training: USD 10,000 Net monthly
- Overtime: USD 100 over 75 block hours per calendar month
- Paid in stages
$1,000 given following completion of 12 months as qualified Capt.
$3,000 given following completion of 24 months as qualified Capt.
Completion of contract term $5,000.
- Overtime payment plus per diem
- Housing allowance provided FOC ticket benefits
- Worldwide insurance provided
FULL PACKAGE SHALL BE PROVIDED ONCE CONTACT TO US.
Is this opportunity you are fond of and would like to take ? Don't waste your time wondering.
- 3,500 + hours Total FlightTime
- 1,000 + PIC hours on B737NG
- Date of last flight on type within 12 months at the date of commencingassignment**
- A valid ICAO ATPL
- A valid Class 1Medical
- Minimum ICAO level 4 ELP (English LanguageProficiency)
- A valid OPC
- A recent “no criminal history”certificate
- A recent “no accident or incidents”verification
- A valid LVL (license verificationletter)
- Due to Korean LabourLaws, candidates must be under 61 years of age at the date of commencing assignment