Permanent position for B1/B2 – BAE 146 (TYPE TRAINING PROVIDED)
TARCG, The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group.
Licensed engineer – Near London
TYPE TRAINING PROVIDED + FLEXIBLE HOURSE + EXTRA HOURS + PLEASING RATES
TARCG (The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group LTD) is a young, dynamic, vibrant, aviation recruitment company with operations covering the UK, Europe, Asia, Middle East & North America. As experts in our field, we help clients significantly reduce their cost per hire by providing them with industry leading candidate attraction solutions, complemented by technology, social media and candidate management.
We are now seeking a number of experienced B1/B2 licensed engineers to carry out all airframe/engine/systems maintenance requirements to meet technical specification, internal quality requirements and the requirements of the regulatory bodies approvals, including ISO9001, EASA PART 145 and BCAR A8-23. You will be working on BAE 146/Avro RJ Series.
What We Offer:
· TYPE TRAINING PROVIDED - BAE 146
· Start: ASAP
· Term: Permanent
· Location Near London
· £50,000/per annum plus overtime
· Hours: 37 per week
· Excellent written skills
· Good attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills at all levels
· Ability to exercise initiative and make sound practical decisions
· Effective team player
· Ability to meet deadlines and priority tasks
· Responsible for all aspects of airframe / engines and mechanical systems engineering, under the supervision and control of the Chief Aircraft Engineer
· Supervision of assigned manpower on licenced aircraft as required, and in support of the work plan agreed with the Chief Aircraft Engineer
· Working closely with the Chief Aircraft Engineer regarding communication of ongoing tasks, highlighting any areas of concern, risk, etc.
· Implementation of all mechanical engineering activities on aircraft, including servicing, modification and fault rectification, as assigned by the Chief Aircraft Engineer
· Responsible for inspection duties associated with CAeS approvals (Part 145)
· Control of work packs issued and ensure compliance to technical documents, records and electronic data
· Control of all aircraft and equipment movements within the Hangar and apron areas, as assigned by the Chief Aircraft Engineer
· Responsible for delivering the required technical solution to meet schedule and man-hour budgets agreed in the statement of work
· Responsible for assigned mechanical parts manufacture under the company’s Part 145 and 21G approvals
· Issuing EASA Form 1’s and CRS’s (Part 145)
· Completing critical and vital point inspections
· Support to the Head of AMG in seeking new business opportunities to sustain and grow the hangar business
· Mentor and train new staff and trainee engineers on maintenance techniques and principles within your regulatory permissions
· To undertake any other duties and responsibilities as may be required by the Line Manager
To Apply Now for the role of B1/B2 Licensed engineer, please apply via the button shown.
Call us TODAY!
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organisations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.
This vacancy is being advertised by The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group Ltd. The services advertised by The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: BAE, 146, type training provided, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, B2, B1.3, rotary, helicopter, jet2, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, qatar airways, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, stores, flight attendant, operations, Qatar, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, director
· Aviation engineering background
· Basic Aircraft engineering training or apprenticeship
· Aeronautical engineering certificate or equivalent
· Hold EASA PART 66 AMEL with BAe146/Avro RJ series type rating
· In depth Knowledge of British and European Airworthiness Requirements (CAA/EASA
· including part 145 maintenance Organisations, AS/EN 9100 and BCAR A8-23).
· Knowledge of aircraft maintenance procedures and awareness of human factors in relation to aircraft maintenance
· Fundamental knowledge and practical experience of technical libraries and data control