Travel Avionics/Electronic Technician (Unscheduled Maintenance Team) – Hartford, CT
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Avionics/Electronic Technicians for openings in Hartford, CT.
CONTRACT TO HIRE or DIRECT HIRE positions are available.
- Travel to customers’ aircraft to perform troubleshooting, repairs, inspection, modification, and services of customers’ aircraft, electrical and electronic equipment.
- Perform and document all work completed per appropriate manuals and regulations.
- Will also be required to assist the A&P Technicians where applicable.
- Minimum 3 years of avionics/electronic experience is required.
- Minimum 2 years of corporate jet experience.
- An Airframe and/or Power Plant License is required.
- Troubleshooting skills and basic PC skills are needed.
- Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.