Maintenance Repair Operations, Other
Primary Location: UNITED STATES-NEW MEXICO-KIRTLAND AFB
Security Clearance: Secret
Experience & Education
- The Weapons Facilities Engineer must have a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering from a program certified by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
- Each Weapons Facilities Engineer shall have and maintain professional registration as an engineer under the requirements of the New Mexico State Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers and Professional Surveyors.
- The Weapons Facilities Engineer must have a minimum of five (5) years' experience in facility and infrastructure design.
- The Weapons facilities Engineer shall have a minimum of 2 years' experience in study and design of weapons storage and maintenance facilities.
- Must have a Final Secret clearance at time of hire.
- Additional experience/education may be required by contract and will be listed separately.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Works in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions for CONUS locations.
- For OVS assignments, may be required to respond to a wide variety of operational circumstances, including extreme weather conditions and rudimentary infrastructure.
- Travel requirements will vary with assignment.
If you find violations, report this job