Maintenance Repair Operations, Other
Primary Location: UNITED STATES-NEW MEXICO-KIRTLAND AFB
Security Clearance: Secret
Experience & Education
- Must have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years' experience as a Facility Security Officer (FSO)
- Must have a Facility Security Officer certification per the NISPOM requirements (AFI 16-1404 Air Force Information Security Program Chapter 3, paragraph 3-102.)
- The FSO must have a working knowledge of the overall security clearance management process via Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS)
- Working knowledge of the Electronic Questionnaire for Investigation Processing (e-QIP)
- Have practical (hands-on) experience in managing secure facilities (Secret and below) through the Defense Security Service and SCIF management under any government agency
- Experience in system functions, security policies, technical security safeguards and operational security experience with NISPOM and/or AFI 16-1404 Air Force Information Security Program (or equivalent Federal Security Program.)
- Must have a Final Secret clearance at time of hire.
- Additional experience/education may be required by contract and will be listed separately.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Works in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions for CONUS locations.
- For OVS assignments, may be required to respond to a wide variety of operational circumstances, including extreme weather conditions and rudimentary infrastructure.
- Travel requirements will vary with assignment.
If you find violations, report this job