Primary Location: UNITED STATES-NEW MEXICO-KIRTLAND AFB
Security Clearance: Secret
- The Engineering Services Manager shall have a minimum of ten (10) years' experience in the engineering section of civil engineer organization at a major US military installation (U.S. Air Force experience preferred).
- The ESM shall have a minimum of three (3) years' experience in a supervisory position.
- If the ESM does not have a professional registration in New Mexico on the date of hire, the ESM shall submit all required paperwork for licensure by endorsement, comity, reciprocity, etc., to the applicable New Mexico PE or RA Board no later than 14 calendar days after their first day of work at Kirtland AFB.
- If the ESM does not have professional registration in New Mexico within sixty (60) calendar days after their first day of work at Kirtland AFB, provide licensure status (to include anticipated licensure date) in writing to the CO/ACO no later than 60 calendar days after their first day of work on site at Kirtland AFB.
Experience and Education
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management from a program certified by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) or from a program certified by the National Architecture Accrediting Board.
The ESM shall have and maintain professional registration as an engineer under the requirements of the New Mexico State Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers and Professional Surveyors an Architect under the requirements of the New Mexico Board of Examiners for Architects
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Requires ability to stand, sit, climb a ladder and walk too conduct security inspections.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally on overnight travel to austere or inhospitable locations may be required 10% of the time.