Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, Design Engineer
Primary Location: UNITED STATES-NEW MEXICO-KIRTLAND AFB
Security Clearance: Secret
Experience & Education
- The Engineering Design and Construction Cost Estimator Services personnel must have a Bachelor's degree.
- Certified Professional Estimator certification preferred.
- The Engineering Design and Construction Cost Estimators shall have and maintain Tier III (Advanced) Air Force Certified Cost Estimator certification from the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT).
- AFIT training shall be completed within 60 days of being assigned to the position.
- Must have a Final Secret clearance at time of hire.
- Additional experience/education may be required by contract and will be listed separately.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Works in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions for CONUS locations.
- For OVS assignments, may be required to respond to a wide variety of operational circumstances, including extreme weather conditions and rudimentary infrastructure.
- Travel requirements will vary with assignment.