Important! This job ad is no longer active
Last updated: 2019-01-08
Valid to: 2020-01-01
Maintenance Repair Operations, Aeronautical Engineer
We are looking for B1/ B2/ C Licensed Aircraft Engineer Bombardier Challenger and Global type rating to work in Switzerland.
- Long-term 6+ months contracts with further extension.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Help with the relocation.
- Fluent in English (German of advantage).
- Swiss or EU citizen.
- Locations: Basel, Zurich.
- Valid EASA Part 66 Cat B1 B2 and/or C and at least 5 years practical experience
- High level of flexibility in working times and prepared to work shiftsYou are used to work independently, reliably and accurately at all times
- Good team player skills, self-driven and pro-active attitude and the ability to work with fixed deadlines
- Personal interest, motivation and willingness in the development of a new and innovative aircraft maintenance company