Peak Performance Recruitment are working on an exciting assignment for one of our key, long standing European clients. The position is for an Systems & Reliability Engineer and will be based in one of Europe most beautiful cities.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, duties include but are not limited to supervision and coordination of all activities related to Engineering functions such as:
- Develop and manage applicable reliability program and create Engineering Orders.
- Assist in troubleshooting aircraft systems, including Avionics.
- Control and evaluate repetitive/chronic defects.
- Initiate necessary additional MP Tasks and implement them.
- Ensure that applicable requirements of AIR OPS Subpart D are complied with aircraft.
- Maintain Aircraft Build in OASES - ATA structure and positions.
- Maintain part numbers and part interchangeability information in OASES and advise to Logistics when required.
- Control the Avionic hardware & software configuration status of the fleet.
- Configure the avionics of the new a/c for acceptance into the fleet.
- Update and prepare Electrical Load Analysis (ELA) document.
- Hold a Maintenance Technician license or through assessment of competence prove sufficient knowledge to interpret maintenance requirements into maintenance tasks.
- Good Avionics skills.
- At least 2 years of experience with an Air Carrier or Commercial operator.
- Good knowledge of EASA rules and regulations, Part-145 and Part-M.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Good knowledge and experience in operating computer software programs and handling computer data and information.