1. Basic Function and Scope :
Under the direction of assigned supervisor, inspects and checks work on electrical and electronic components before, during and after repair. Directs and participates in the work of a team of Mechanics carrying out repairs and overhauls in workshop.
2. Tasks and Duties :
- Completes and checks inspection sheets to determine what repair and modification work needs to be done on individual components. Consults overhaul manual as necessary.
- Checks each item before allocation to Mechanics or carries out work himself. Carries out Inspection at each stage of repair or refers to higher authority in accordance with approved procedures.
- Raises necessary documentation such as serviceable label or credit note and completes register before item is returned to stores.
- Checks to ensure that all test equipment and tools are in a fully serviceable condition .
e. Authorizes requisitions to withdraw aircraft parts from stores.
- Ensures the capability of Aircraft item is obtained.
h Carries out other similar or related duties as assigned.
a. Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Electrical and Instrument) or equivalent (Double Licenses)
b. 2 years experience in electrical and electronic maintenance of civil aircraft components
c. Good knowledge of English