Last updated: 2019-01-14
Valid to: 2019-01-31
Maintenance Repair Operations, Avionics Engineer
Peak Performance Recruitment are currently working with an industry leading airline who is looking for experienced and motivated professionals to join their exciting and innovative team.
- Provide substantiation data for maintenance program task escalation and de-escalation.
- Ensure that Airworthiness Directives are being processed through technical assessment and preparation of Engineering Orders.
- Review and recommend incorporation of Service Bulletins to enhance safety, operational performance and reliability in order to gain lower cost during operation.
- Support the 145 maintenance organizations, logistics and planning sections.
- Ensure the achievement of technical reliability targets.
- Carry out occurrence/Incident investigations
- Control the configuration status for the aircraft/components
- Define and ensures the implementation of actions resulting from non-conformance findings as part of Quality Audits, Quality Inspections or Airworthiness Review
- Participate in projects which could be commercial or flight operation oriented, when deemed appropriate
- Interface with OEMs and TC holders
- Minimum 2 years of demonstrative working experience with aircraft avionics, or equivalent
- Previous knowledge of EASA Part M & Part 145 regulations.
- Fluent in English
- Experience with LEAN is advantageous
If you find violations, report this job