Contract Term: 4 years
Domicile: Tianjin, China
Up to $307,000 per year! (Airline pays Chinese tax...see note below)
Tianjin Airlines offers a variety of Pay and vacation packages. Please see the table below for details.
1) 90 days of paid leave $25,583/mo
2) 110 days of paid leave $24,083/mo
3) 120 days of paid leave $23,283/mo
4) 130 days of paid leave $22,483/mo
1) four weeks on, four weeks off...$15,238/mo
2) six weeks on, and 3 weeks off...$ 23,083/mo
1. Education benefit. Tianjin Airlines will pay 30% of the total tuition cost for up to 2 children if they attend the Tianjin Wellington School
2. Instructor bonus: $500 per month if you are selected as a line trainer
3. Flight stoppage insurance. If you are grounded for medical reasons, you can receive a benefit of $120/day.
4. Renewal Bonus. If you renew your contract at the end of 4 years, you will receive an additional $5,000.
5. Flight Benefits: you can purchase 80% reduced tickets on Tianjin and Hainan flights.
NOTE: A maximum of 14 days paid leave will be allowed per calendar month. Commuting schedule starts AFTER ground school.
Annual Leave can be sold back to the company based on operational need for $850/day.
Minimum requirements are as follows:
- 500 hours PIC time on type with a total of 3000 hours.
- Current on type within 12 months (possible exceptions on a case-by-case basis)
- Valid ATP license, valid passport, Class A Medical
- Must be from a country with diplomatic ties to China (ICAO member country)
- No incidents or accidents (must provide letter from current company)
- Must provide a notarized and authenticated proof of no criminal history
- Age: A330 Captains up to age 55.
For Boeing (non-rated) Captains, if you meet the following requirements, you may qualify for transition to the A330:
1. be a PIC for more than 1 year.
2. more than 500 hour PIC time on type (B767, B747-400, B777)
3. more than 4000 hour flying time.