We are BAA Training, one of the TOP 3 largest independent aviation training centres in Europe. Our people are united by passion for aviation and a desire to ensure efficient training solutions for both pilots and airlines.
If you successfully complete Wizz Air or KlasJet assessment and fruitfully collaborate with BAA Training as an instructor, you will be entitled to take a seat as a First Officer at Wizz Air or KlasJet.
We expect you to:
- Perform duties of IRI/CRI at BAA Training for an agreed period of time before joining our partner commercial airline as their FO;
- Carry out the pre-flight and post-flight training, take flights with students;
- Evaluate students’ learning and progress, provide constructive feedback;
- Prepare and fulfill the relevant training documents (exercise lists, student logbooks and etc.);
- Constantly maintain and improve your professional skills and relevant qualifications;
To succeed you must have:
- Valid EASA CPL(A) or ATPL(A) License;
- Valid EASA 1st Class Medical Certificate;
- Valid IRI(A) with SE or ME rating.*
- If you don’t have the rating but have sufficient experience, BAA will perform the required training to acquire it.
- ICAO English level 4 or higher.
Benefits you will get:
- Fixed salary guarantee equal to 60 hours’ pay and extra hourly rate from 61st hour;
- 80 training hours on average per month;
- Internal career opportunities (Senior Flight Instructor, etc.);
- Exclusive pricing for type rating training;
- Accommodation and travel allowance;
- Rating renewal extension;
- Full year flight season in Spain;
- Motivated students who are pre-selected for airlines’ cadet programs.
Start your career!
Join us and become a part of the growing aviation training company where all your ideas and inputs are always welcome!