- License Requirements: Hold ATPL issued by any ICAO Contracting State. Candidates shall have a valid A320 Type Rating and First Class Medical. The date of last flight must be within the last 9 months from the date of Joining.
- Contract Duration: Permanent
- Candidate Experience: 7000 total flying hours on jets of which 3000 are to be logged on jet aircraft with a maximum takeoff weight of 30,000 kg or more,
- Minimum 2000 PIC on the A320
- Maximum age restriction of 55 years at time of joining.
Language Proficiency: English Language level 4 and above
A tax free salary + Accommodation Allowance + Car Allowance + Educational Allowance
Annual Leave: 42 days per year, inclusive of public holidays
Loss of License: Provided by the Airlines
Health Insurance: Provided by the AirlineTravel Entitlement: One (1) economy class return ticket for Crew Member and Family (spouse and dependent children) to Country of Origin per year.
Standby Travel Entitlement: Unlimited standby travel for Crew Member and spouse.
Dependent children, parents on Jazeera Airways flights
(subject to charge of KWD 5 per person)