This position offers very attractive terms and conditions and is available to A320/A330/A340/A380 Captains. This position also has the added benefit of having a number of basing options worldwide. The Base or Reverse Scheduling Points currently available are: Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Paris . The availability of Amsterdam is dependent upon other candidates wishing to elect AMS as a base.
- Be a citizen of a country that has diplomatic relations with the People’s Republic of China and be a citizen of a Member State of ICAO. Your nationality shall be the same as what is shown on a valid ATPL and your passport must be valid for a minimum of 3 years;
- Hold a current and valid ATPL issued by the same ICAO Member State’s CAA.
- Hold a current and valid Class 1 Medical Certificate issued by the same ICAO Member State.
- Minimum of 6,000 hours total flying time (only front seat time on turboprop and turbojet aircraft only and simulator time not included);
- Minimum of 2,500 hours PIC time on multi-crew, multi-engine commercial jet aircraft with an MTOW of 50 tons or more (sim time is not to be considered for flight time calculation);
- ICAO English Level 4 or above & Category I instrument landing level;
Other PIC Experience
- Minimum of 500 PIC hours with the applicable aircraft type endorsement
- Minimum of 500 PIC hours on current type (136 tons MTOW and above) if you don’t have the relevant aircraft type endorsement
- Minimum of 1,500 PIC hours on current type (136 tons MTOW and below) if you don’t have the relevant aircraft type endorsement.
- Flight Breaks of no more than 180 days & your last proficiency check undertaken must not exceed licence validity.
- Last 3 years of Training & Checking Records for sim & line operations must be provided. Records between 2-3 years will only be accepted when it is impossible to obtain 3 years of Records
- *A380 candidates must have A330 endorsement on their licence and ensure the A330 endorsement is valid when applying for the A330 CSA position.