Metis Technical are excited to announce that we have a several sheet metal positions available with our client in Germany The role involves:
- Production and modifying aircraft structures and structural components of various aircraft types
- Troubleshooting, repairing, replacing, and rebuilding aircraft structures, using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment.
- Applying technical knowledge of the airframe and applying required expertise in restoring aircraft structural condition and or operation.
- Repairing and installing aircraft fuel tank.
- Working as part of a team and reporting to the supervisor.
In return, we will provide you with a competitive salary of 37CHf per hour and flights in and out of the contract.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working with fuel tanks.
- Have a deep understanding of fabricating sheet metal.
- Ability to use tools and specialist equipment.
- HF, EWIS, FTS and Part 145 certificate.
- Rights to live and work in Germany